Cruise to Italy

/ Cruise to Italy #101  
We prefer the smaller ships for some of the reasons you listed. Easy on and off, shorter lines at the buffet, no crowding at the shows. I am not sure if that ship has had its upgrade yet. The other ship in Europe the Sunshine just came out of drydock from being upgraded. Carnival has the smaller ships in Europe I think due to the weaker demand. This was their first year back after 2 years and they have already said no ships in Europe next year. But they are moving a second ship downunder to the land of OZ. We have wanted to go there (OZ) also but may not be in the budget for several more years.

We have been looking for land in Bandera for several years. I retired last year at age 55 so I have plenty of time on my hands not. We lucked out and found this place the first week it went on the market. Seller was a 94 year old rancher trying to liquidate assets. The 17 acres has a great view and all good pasture land which is rare for that area. It was priced to sell fast but I told my agent to offer him a 10% lower but cash offer. He jumped at that offer which was a great deal for me but drained my tax paid savings. He only sold the farm land and not the home with all the utilities. I did scrape up enough to have the electricity surveyed and working that issue now.

I will go to a ag land bank to arrange the other utilities and a small house. It will not be a full time place for now but maybe in a few years. He did leave our RV out there most of the spring in a local RV park and spent lots of time there until it got too hot. We had to fence off the new place from the old place so my grandson, nephew and SIL took care of that for me.