CS 2410 Starting problems

/ CS 2410 Starting problems #1  

Hjalmar

Tractor
Kioti cs2410
Won't start all the time.Tested Starter Relay Coil tests at 72ohms ,Manuel says should test 85 ohms but doesn't say to change the relay. Jumpered pin 30 to 85 started all the time (by passes the relay).
Has anyone else had this problem?

/ CS 2410 Starting problems #2  
My LK30 had a similar problem. My starter relay even gave me a good contact when I manually energized it on a spare battery. When installed though, it wouldn't energize the starter. Swapped it with the pull coil relay (both are identical), tractor starts and stops fine. Go figure. Dealer replaced the relay anyway. No issue since.

/ CS 2410 Starting problems
My LK30 had a similar problem. My starter relay even gave me a good contact when I manually energized it on a spare battery. When installed though, it wouldn't energize the starter. Swapped it with the pull coil relay (both are identical), tractor starts and stops fine. Go figure. Dealer replaced the relay anyway. No issue since.
thank you I will try that

/ CS 2410 Starting problems #4  
I have a DK45, so it probably is not exactly the same, however the schematic does show pins 30 & 85 (as well as pins 86 and 87).
Jumping between 30 and 85 will bypass the relay, so it seems to me that you have proven the relay is bad. This is not uncommon, there are many threads discussing bad relays.

Although the tractor is starting fine with the relay bypassed, you are now drawing considerably more amperage through your ign. switch than it was designed for, so you may be setting yourself up for more expensive repairs later.

These relays are (apparently) common automotive relays available at any auto parts stores. Good luck!

I have a DK45, so it probably is not exactly the same, however the schematic does show pins 30 & 85 (as well as pins 86 and 87).
Jumping between 30 and 85 will bypass the relay, so it seems to me that you have proven the relay is bad. This is not uncommon, there are many threads discussing bad relays.

Although the tractor is starting fine with the relay bypassed, you are now drawing considerably more amperage through your ign. switch than it was designed for, so you may be setting yourself up for more expensive repairs later.

These relays are (apparently) common automotive relays available at any auto parts stores. Good luck!
thanks for answering. Today I bought a new relay, didn't fix the problem. I will try again tomorrow

It's bizzaer,When turned to start the relay works but there is only 6.39 volts on born 30