CT 2025 for 9 acres?

/ CT 2025 for 9 acres?
Thanks for all of the replies. I just bit the bullet and ordered my CT2025 with loader and bucket, Rotary cutter, Box Blade, tiller, landscape rake, & pallet forks. Dealer said they will have all to me in a few weeks.

/ CT 2025 for 9 acres? #12  
Thanks for all of the replies. I just bit the bullet and ordered my CT2025 with loader and bucket, Rotary cutter, Box Blade, tiller, landscape rake, & pallet forks. Dealer said they will have all to me in a few weeks.
Congrats!

/ CT 2025 for 9 acres? #13  
Would go Bobcat.. Made by Kioti so if you have a Kioti dealer around, look at the CK2610 which is 25hp, pretty much exactly the same size frame and lifts ~500lbs more. Not selling, just informing.

The 450 lb difference in loader spec is misleading. Both brands brochures have the weight at the pin, but Kioti rates it to only 60” height rather than full height of 98” I think it is. That is substantial, I would guess the loaders are almost the same capacity, but testing would be required to know for sure. Kioti is the only brand that I noticed using this strange measurement while I was shopping.

/ CT 2025 for 9 acres? #14  
The 450 lb difference in loader spec is misleading. Both brands brochures have the weight at the pin, but Kioti rates it to only 60” height rather than full height of 98” I think it is. That is substantial, I would guess the loaders are almost the same capacity, but testing would be required to know for sure. Kioti is the only brand that I noticed using this strange measurement while I was shopping.
Huh.. Looked at that a dozen times and didn't notice. The previous 4010 and 4020 loaders, as well as the 2 series, show to full height. I was told the 4030 was introduced so the CK10 line could have the same loader across all the HP range, but didn't realize they potentially lowered the capacity to do it.

Nice catch. thanks.

edit: Called 2 dealers, neither realized this either...

/ CT 2025 for 9 acres? #15  
I don't get why Kioti measure lift capacity that way either.
And they only measure that way on the KL 4030 (which makes no sense and misleading)
All their other loaders are measured at full height at the pins far as I know.

/ CT 2025 for 9 acres? #16  
I thought the bobcats used full height and 500mm in front of the pins for lift capacity. Either way I can tell you I haven't hit the limit of the FL8 loader yet. A heaping bucket of wet soil will really lighten the rear end up even with a box blade on the back, but the loader doesn't struggle at all. I haven't had the tires filled yet but I'd say the loader should come really close to matching the Kioti specs using the 59" lift height. I'll have to test it once the tires get filled and I have some time one day just to put the Kioti vs Bobcat lift capacity to bed.

/ CT 2025 for 9 acres? #17  
I thought the bobcats used full height and 500mm in front of the pins for lift capacity. Either way I can tell you I haven't hit the limit of the FL8 loader yet. A heaping bucket of wet soil will really lighten the rear end up even with a box blade on the back, but the loader doesn't struggle at all. I haven't had the tires filled yet but I'd say the loader should come really close to matching the Kioti specs using the 59" lift height. I'll have to test it once the tires get filled and I have some time one day just to put the Kioti vs Bobcat lift capacity to bed.

I hit the limits yesterday. My backhoe was delivered and was in a position that I’d not be able to get the tractor backed up to for connecting.

Backhoe is specced at about 900lb and not sure if that includes the subframe which is also on the pallet. The pallet itself is pretty heavy steel, so I’m not surprised I couldn’t lift it because the width of the load put the center of gravity pretty far forward too. I have loaded tires and hung an 800lb wood chipper on the back so my tires stayed on the ground.

I ended up putting my forks close together and picking one end up slightly and drive forward to rotate the pallet. A very slow and careful process and it worked out well.