CT120 GREASE FITTING

/ CT120 GREASE FITTING #1  

HHH

Tractor
NH TC55DA
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT SIZE GREASE FITTING FOR CT120 AT THE FRONT AXLE PIVOT. I HAVE TRIED A M10X1 BUT IT WONT FIT.
THANKS

/ CT120 GREASE FITTING #2  
HHH said:
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT SIZE GREASE FITTING FOR CT120 AT THE FRONT AXLE PIVOT. I HAVE TRIED A M10X1 BUT IT WONT FIT.
THANKS

Remove one from another place on the rig and make sure it fits, then bring it to NAPA and get one to match.

/ CT120 GREASE FITTING
I SHOULD HAVE MADE MYSELF A LITTLE CLEARER. I TOOK THE FITTING TO NAPA AND GOT THE M10X1 FITTINGS. A M10X1 NUT WILL FIT ON THE BROKEN FITTING BUT THE M10X1 WILL ONLY GO 1/4 TURN IN THE HOLE. I CALLED BOBCAT AND THEY SAID IT HAS A PART#, BUT NOT IN STOCK. THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A M10X.9, WHICH I NEVER HEARD OF. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

/ CT120 GREASE FITTING #4  
Your first job is find out the real size, I've not seen nor heard of a 10x.9..try this place to get an idea of what's available ..Grease Fittings On-Line Catalog

If it's not a 10x1.0 then bring it to someone who has the experience and tool to find out what size.. I had to order a 10 pack last time I needed one, I was unable to find anyone who stocked it and I'm in the auto repair field and have a lot of contacts.

/ CT120 GREASE FITTING #5  
i'm not sure of the size but i had to replace it and i got a variety pack of metric grease fittings from the kioti dealer and didn't have any problems

/ CT120 GREASE FITTING #6  
Kioti lists it as 1/8
I have them in stock and the are Kioti PT#4001-0001 cost is $1.74 each
They are used in every Kioti loader and backhoe also.