CT2025 50hr service

/ CT2025 50hr service #11  
I'd drain the factory filled hydraulic oil from the front axle and refill with actual gear oil at 50 too.

/ CT2025 50hr service #12  
I'd drain the factory filled hydraulic oil from the front axle and refill with actual gear oil at 50 too.
That is included in the list of maintenance (for the 1st 50hrs only) in the manual that came with my CT2025 (Dec 2025).
All - Engine oil, all hst/hydraulic fluid, and front axle gear oil (80w90).
thats shown in the pdfs attached to my previous post above.

/ CT2025 50hr service #13  
My manual doesn't say anything about engine oil until 400. I'm going to change engine oil and filter at 50. If you don't put many hours on it should you replace it yearly like all gasoline motors? This is my first diesel. It could take a couple years to get 400 hours depending on how often it's used. The manual doesn't say a time frame other than 400 hours, for example for coolant it says every 1000 hours OR 24 months. What are you all doing/ thinking on the time vs hour front for engine oil?

/ CT2025 50hr service #14  
My manual doesn't say anything about engine oil until 400. I'm going to change engine oil and filter at 50. If you don't put many hours on it should you replace it yearly like all gasoline motors? This is my first diesel. It could take a couple years to get 400 hours depending on how often it's used. The manual doesn't say a time frame other than 400 hours, for example for coolant it says every 1000 hours OR 24 months. What are you all doing/ thinking on the time vs hour front for engine oil?
You may consider re-reading the Operation and Safety manual carefully.
In the PDFs attached above, it clearly states: Every 100 hrs, change oil & oil filter.
Every 100 hours means in addition to the recommendations @ 200, 300, 400, etc hrs.
temp.png

/ CT2025 50hr service #15  
Yeah forgot, we did front axle at 50 too.

/ CT2025 50hr service #16  
Same here. I think they updated the manual after we bought our respective tractors.

/ CT2025 50hr service #17  
You may consider re-reading the Operation and Safety manual carefully.
In the PDFs attached above, it clearly states: Every 100 hrs, change oil & oil filter.
Every 100 hours means in addition to the recommendations @ 200, 300, 400, etc hrs.
View attachment 746923
Nope my tractors brand new and I can confirm, as I said it does not mention oil and filter change euntim the every 400 hour part. But good to know they have updated it. Thanks for replying with that

/ CT2025 50hr service #18  
The way my manual reads, it does not require an oil change until 400. I am going to do it every 100 hrs.

I kinda went by the CK2610 50 hour service, it seems they updated the manual.

At 50, I replaced the following:
Front Diff gear oil
Hydro/HST fluid, HST filter, Hyd filter
engine oil and filter

I really have not used in dusty conditions so I did not mess with the air filter

/ CT2025 50hr service #20  
They did the 50 hour mainenance for free. included in price of tractor