3-Point Hitch CT2025 Hydraulic Tilt Side Link With Backhoe Subframe

/ CT2025 Hydraulic Tilt Side Link With Backhoe Subframe #11  
I think we had another thread discussion about this. Anyone figure something out with this, if the offset rams work or another solution?

MtnView, do you make these?
I have not been asked for a side link for any of the Bobcat TLB applications.
I'm sure that I can build one with an offset lower clevis. It just needs to be laid out and you do what needs to be done to get the desired end result.

The OP is using a 4" stroke cylinder. I would like to see the unit once it is completed.

/ CT2025 Hydraulic Tilt Side Link With Backhoe Subframe
I purchased this cylinder:

It was $100 CAD. I have a local welding shop that is going to modify it to the attached sketch (I’m leaving the method of attachment up to them, they are more than capable).

The extra overlap is required because a 4” cylinder was all I could find available, the plus side is the range will match the manual side link.

I haven’t had them do it yet because I’m giving them the fixed side link as a template and it is currently being used to hold up my snow blower. Will give it to them when I go back to sea the end of the month and it will be ready when I get back. With just have to visit a hydraulic shop to pick up the check valve and hoses.
View attachment 728543

For anyone interested in trying this approach I came up with the measurements in the drawing by laying the fixed side link over the cylinder. Then, knowing the cylinder has 4” stroke, I moved the lower clevis up 2” while cylinder is fully retracted to provide a level hitch at mid stroke.

I took a number of measurements to ensure the cylinder won’t hit the TLB bracket or the PTO guard, but suggest you check this for yourself because I can’t confirm it to be accurate since I haven’t had it built yet. I am a touch worried about how offset it is and whether this will cause excess wear on the seals, but it’s the only option.

Using the manual side link while grading a crown back into my driveway with the box blade this past Fall was a real pain, I look forward to never doing that again.

/ CT2025 Hydraulic Tilt Side Link With Backhoe Subframe #13  
For anyone interested in trying this approach I came up with the measurements in the drawing by laying the fixed side link over the cylinder. Then, knowing the cylinder has 4” stroke, I moved the lower clevis up 2” while cylinder is fully retracted to provide a level hitch at mid stroke.

I took a number of measurements to ensure the cylinder won’t hit the TLB bracket or the PTO guard, but suggest you check this for yourself because I can’t confirm it to be accurate since I haven’t had it built yet. I am a touch worried about how offset it is and whether this will cause excess wear on the seals, but it’s the only option.

Using the manual side link while grading a crown back into my driveway with the box blade this past Fall was a real pain, I look forward to never doing that again.
Any update on this????