Ct2025 pedal link kit

/ Ct2025 pedal link kit #1  

Redleafmaple

Tractor
Bobcat CT2025 HST
Just bought a ct2025 with backhoe, loader and pallet forks. Not delivered yet but excited to get it delivered soon.

Has anyone bought the throttle/ pedal link kit and installed after the fact or must that have been bought with it?

Also it appears the arm rests come sold only for one side from what I saw?

I want to add front, side and rear led lights in a 3 switch rocker gang. Is there a pre wired circuit for the available rear work light or do I have to add my own, if there is where's the wiring located for it?

Thanks

/ Ct2025 pedal link kit #2  
The linked petal kit makes the HST transmission run more like an automatic transmission... Engine will increase as you push the forward or reverse pedal. Very cool.
Dual arm rest kit is PN 7387333. Rear light kit is 7378614. Congratulations on your new tractor.

/ Ct2025 pedal link kit
Thanks! Right, can you install it after the fact? There was only one tractor left and didn't have it and I'd like to entertain buying it if I can put it in myself?

/ Ct2025 pedal link kit #4  
It's a parts kit and can be installed at any time. I am not sure what it takes to install.

/ Ct2025 pedal link kit #5  
The orange lever is what is added. This picture is of a CT2540, it is standard on it.

Attachments

• bobcat-ct2540-controls-s6c2417-19d2-fc_fc_one_col.jpg
    bobcat-ct2540-controls-s6c2417-19d2-fc_fc_one_col.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 129
   / Ct2025 pedal link kit #6  
Isn't that the tilt steering lever?

/ Ct2025 pedal link kit #7  
No tilt steering on this model

/ Ct2025 pedal link kit #8  
I installed the backhoe subframe and hydraulics myself. From that experience I found the instructions from Bobcat quite straight forward. The linked pedal kit doesn’t look too difficult, I wouldn’t worry about taking it on. I’ll be installing one on my tractor this June and will try to remember to update this topic.

/ Ct2025 pedal link kit #9  
Did you ever get to installing the Linked Pedal kit? Getting my new 2023 CT2025 this week and dealer would not be able to install it but I am mechanicly inclined, going to do it myself.

/ Ct2025 pedal link kit #10  
And do you have a part number for the kit?