CT225 LIFT POWER

/ CT225 LIFT POWER #11  
Hmmm, relief valve should relieve even at lower rpm. At least that is my opinion. That is what should have control over how much you can lift.
I know my DK 35 loader will hit the relief valve just over idle if I try to lift to heavy.
Raising the RPM's higher makes little to no difference in lifting power.

Last edited:
   / CT225 LIFT POWER
I know my DK 35 loader will hit the relief valve just over idle if I try to lift to heavy.
Raising the RPM's higher makes little to no difference in lifting power.
Makes sense thanks!

/ CT225 LIFT POWER #13  
It does not make a huge difference but it does make a difference.
I'm not sure of other tractors but on this one relieve pressure is set using full rpm. Same thing with the hydrostat relief.
The relief valve will still release at lower RPMs just not at the maximum relief pressure. Maximum lift and Hydrostat pressure is achieved only at Full rpm's

/ CT225 LIFT POWER
Hmmm, relief valve should relieve even at lower rpm. At least that is my opinion. That is what should have control over how much you can lift.
Keeps from blowing line!

/ CT225 LIFT POWER
It does not make a huge difference but it does make a difference.
I'm not sure of other tractors but on this one relieve pressure is set using full rpm. Same thing with the hydrostat relief. Maximum lift power and hydrostat power is achieved only at max RPM.
Wish I had another 1600 lb bale.
I really want to find out.
Thanks

/ CT225 LIFT POWER #16  
Relief valves are set at a pressure to protect your system. Trying to exceed that pressure could be harmful.

/ CT225 LIFT POWER
Relief valves are set at a pressure to protect your system. Trying to exceed that pressure could be harmful.
I'll use my 3 point lift, and stay safe. Thanks!

/ CT225 LIFT POWER #18  
IMG_1740.JPG
Here's a picture of the loader specs.
I was just thinking there are two different style loaders for these tractors and they're both called 7TL's. The older ones are more of a curve shaped boom the newer ones have more of a sharp angle. The curved ones were made by rhino and the ones with the sharper angle are made by bobcat and are a little stronger according to the spec sheet.

/ CT225 LIFT POWER
View attachment 526637
Here's a picture of the loader specs.
I was just thinking there are two different style loaders for these tractors and they're both called 7TL's. The older ones are more of a curve shaped boom the newer ones have more of a sharp angle. The curved ones were made by rhino and the ones with the sharper angle are made by bobcat and are a little stronger according to the spec sheet.
That could be a why there's a difference.
I need to check my serial number thank you.
That helps!