Ct235 does not start

/ Ct235 does not start #11  
I open the safety switch under the seat (our seat has rip in the cover allowing water to get in to the switch) to remove the gray part turn it clock wise and all of it will pop out try to keep the seat off the steering wheel.to help keep the pressure off the gray button so that it will turn .(BE CAREFUL THERE IS A SMALL SPRING THAT WILL TAKE OFF LIKE A ROCKET WHEN YOU REMOVE THE TOP OF THE GRAY PART GOOD LUCK ) I took the black switch out and sprayed contact cleaners in to the small opening around the plunger and work it up and down I repeated this till no rust came out and found that the contact where rusted and louse cleaned every thing .then sprayed wd40 small amount on switch plunger and the plug in contact put it all together held it down by hand and all works well .just remember to keep seat off steering wheel when you put the switch back in. Lord I pray that I wrote this that any person reading this understand what I have written because I know that it was very hard for me to find out why my tractor would stop running and most of the time in the middle of no where in the heat of the day with a long walk to my truck . It gave me some long walks to pray for your help to fix it thank you Lord in Jesus name amen. If any one need more help email me grillman39@hotmail.com and we will do our best