CT235 Fair Deal ?

/ CT235 Fair Deal ? #11  
Was just quoted $16000 for 2010 ct235, free loader and 1 set of rear remotes out the door. If I decide to take the deal, I won't get the tires filled until I see if I need it. The tractor is already a little over 3000 lbs, which is heavier than most other tractors that I have looked at. Most people down here fill the tires with water anyway for ballast and I can do that myself if needed.:thumbsup:

/ CT235 Fair Deal ? #12  
I considered long and hard whether to have my tires loaded.
I am very glad I did now, I use the loader a lot with heavy soil and I do not think I would be able to without the loaded tires. It would also be much more squirrely, and most likely dangerous.
If you are only going to use it for sawdust or such, you could probably get away without loaded rears

/ CT235 Fair Deal ? #13  
Sure happy I bought my 235 when I did,11,950 with loaded tires,loader,rear remotes,grill guard and delux suspension seat.:)Dave[/QUOTe

Thanks Crusty, Way to rub it in. Last nite my wife just happened to look over and read your post while I was. She asked why can he get the same tractor you are looking at for that much less? I had some explaining to do......:laughing::drool:

/ CT235 Fair Deal ? #14  
splaining to a woman is one of the toughest challenges in life.....
Lucky for me, I no longer have to do that :laughing:

/ CT235 Fair Deal ? #15  
Sure happy I bought my 235 when I did,11,950 with loaded tires,loader,rear remotes,grill guard and delux suspension seat.:)Dave[/QUOTe

Thanks Crusty, Way to rub it in. Last nite my wife just happened to look over and read your post while I was. She asked why can he get the same tractor you are looking at for that much less? I had some explaining to do......:laughing::drool:

Tell your wife I,m near 61 and drool snus out of one side of my mouth and you,ll be back in good grace!:laughing:Can,t help it I studied and bought at the right time,altought they just hauled my little bobby off to the shop to figure out my hyd. problem.No big deal I,m sure and thank goodness for warranty.Great little tractor:thumbsup:Dave

/ CT235 Fair Deal ?
Just to close out the thread.

I passed on the 08. Could not see paying 300 less for 16 hours that may have beem put on wrong.

Got a 10 with the fluid in the tires, block heater, FEL, and adjustable seat - for $16,200, Being it is for AG use, no tax :D

Should be delivered tomorrow if he was able to get it put together Friday

Thanks for all the help folks:)