CT235 Value

/ CT235 Value #1  

t600

Hello all,
I am considering selling my 2010 CT235 with 94hrs, I am not having much luck with trying to come up with a price to start. Tractor is in North Idaho near CDA.
Thanks in advance for any responses.

/ CT235 Value #2  
That is nearly new! I can tell you I gave $11,000 for my used 2008 model CT235 in March of 2015. It had about 1300 hours on it at the time. Probably gave to much but I'm good at that. It has been a good one, I would give that again. I'm in the Northeast Texas region, no idea how prices compare in Idaho.

/ CT235 Value
Thanks for the response. Yes it's practically new. Just think a track loader will serve me better. The market up here is pretty crazy, we are getting a HUGE influx of people moving here. Think I'll put on Craigslist and see what interest I get.

/ CT235 Value #4  
Hard to say about your market but I’m sure it will bring a good buck. They are great tractors. Why is everyone moving to where you are? Running from the crazies in Washington and California?

/ CT235 Value
Near as we can tell that is what it is. Mostly Texas and California plates up here I see. Maybe they will need some mulching done:)