Price Check CT335

/ CT335
Not sure. We will have to check.

Chris

/ CT335 #13  
Excellent price. I priced out almost the same tractor with a few more add ons and a tiller. If I remember correctly with tax it came to 28,000
Shawn

/ CT335
Well, my neighbor bought it yesterday. It was delivered to him around dinner time. I will have to go check it out today. Thanks for all the input.

Chris

/ CT335 #15  
Well, my neighbor bought it yesterday. It was delivered to him around dinner time. I will have to go check it out today. Thanks for all the input.

Chris

Sorry to hear it, I was hoping you'd snag it. I don't think many of those are floating around any more, especially with a cab.

/ CT335
Sorry to hear it, I was hoping you'd snag it. I don't think many of those are floating around any more, especially with a cab.

It was never for me. I am happy with my two tractors. I was checking for my neighbor who does not use the net or anything.

It still seems like a high price to me for what it is. I had priced out a CT335 with quick tach loader about 2 years ago and it seems to me the price was in the $17,000.

Chris

/ CT335 #17  
That would be about right without a cab.

/ CT335 #18  
Well looks like $24,000 cash is the best they can do.

Chris

For comparison purposes that would be a good price on a Kubota GL3540 without the cab.