Cub 7532

/ Cub 7532 #1  

Ronster

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 2520, John Deere X739, Kubota U27-4, Kubota RTV 500
Has anyone bought a Cub 7532? I just drove one today and thought it was a lot of tractor for the money. The steering wheel vibrated a little , but that's about all I could say against it. Just wondering if someone has any first hand knowledge of this model. I sold my 7234, and now I'm having tractor withdrawls. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Cub 7532 #2  
I just drove a 7530, which is the gear drive version, with a FEL on the front....I was rather impressed with it! I have been leaning towards the NH TC33DA, but now after operating this machine it has me thinking twice. The quality of Cubs has had me concerned since being owned by MTD, which likes to throw that junk together that they sell in front of Lowes. I was impressed with this Big cub's turning radius, pretty sure it beat the 33's radius, which I will need for mowing. Things I did notice is that there is no mid pto available for these 7500 series. Which means no snowblower or various other Mid pto operated equipment. Fine with me, I was planning on running a rear finish mower. We will see, seems to be the bang for the buck...I just want to know how reliable these Mitsu turbos are in these......
so there you have it........
take care /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Cub 7532 #3  
We have sold 4 of them at our dealership in the last year, and have not seen them back. They have been really good tractors, much better than their lowbow 7000 series, or their 5000 series. They are a lot quieter and smoother running than the other tractors.

/ Cub 7532
cyber..., where is your dealership and what are the 7534s going out the door for w/ FEL? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif