Cub Cadet 2185, Help!

/ Cub Cadet 2185, Help! #11  
i've never in my life heard of a broken rocker arm. always bent pushrods. if theres a problem that the rocker arm broke, they screwed something up in there when they designed it.

/ Cub Cadet 2185, Help!
Does any one have a suggestion where I can pick up a used carburetor for my Cub 2185 with the Kohler 18HP twin.
Every shop I called only sells new ones.
After retrofitting the tractor with the new pushrods and rocker arms the issue persists.
I'd like to try and see what a different carburetor would do but the replacement is $190.00 and I'm at the point where I'm not willing to spend that money if I don't know it'll solve the problem.

Thanks

Alan

/ Cub Cadet 2185, Help! #13  
I looked in Fleabay but no joy.. best bet for you is to call around to L/M junkyards in your area or check C/L.. Good luck

/ Cub Cadet 2185, Help! #15  
Tried all, no luck, sold!

If there isn't anything broken on it go through it again and this time be sure that all of the passages are clear. How is the fuel pump? Look @ the bowl level when you take the top off.. Is it low? If so your pump could be hosed..

/ Cub Cadet 2185, Help! #16  
I know this is a late response but a compression guage should tell you if theres a mechanical valve issue. With broken rocker you wouldnt have good compression. So I doubt it would run at all...

/ Cub Cadet 2185, Help! #17  
Whats going on with it?