Cub Cadet 3206 fuel starvation

/ Cub Cadet 3206 fuel starvation
GTS rider, have you found and fixed the issue on you tractor?

No...10 inches of snow here in NY.... and in the 30's....will wait till snow is gone and warm weather arrives...

GTS rider, have you found and fixed the issue on you tractor?

Ok...latest update...tractor now 3 years down and cannot get it running more than 3 seconds.
Fresh gas is pumping out of new Kohler fuel pump to carb....but something is not right with carb.
It was purchased brand new off ebay last fall.
Thought floats were stuck , so took off top body of carb and cleaned out gas from bowl area.
Check floats and they operate freely. Engine will run continuously while spraying starter fluid in carb.....
but dies soon after the sprayed starter fluid stops. My next step is to take carb off , and bring it to a good shop, to
see what they can find wrong. This is the craziest thing I have ever run into with a simple small engine.
All jets appear to be clean.

/ Cub Cadet 3206 fuel starvation #13  
I don’t know if it has one but sounds to me that the anti backfire solenoid valve is stuck in the closed position not allowing fuel flow to the jets, just a thought!

/ Cub Cadet 3206 fuel starvation #14  
I don’t know if it has one but sounds to me that the anti backfire solenoid valve is stuck in the closed position not allowing fuel flow to the jets, just a thought!

+ What he ^ said.

Richard

I don稚 know if it has one but sounds to me that the anti backfire solenoid valve is stuck in the closed position not allowing fuel flow to the jets, just a thought!

It does have one, and I will check it out ....Thanks for the info !
Will keep you posted.

/ Cub Cadet 3206 fuel starvation #16  
Did you get it running?

No...not yet...last and final attempt any day now.....got a new , factory, number matching carb sitting in box , waiting to be installed...
hope to get to it this week....will post results, soon.

/ Cub Cadet 3206 fuel starvation #18  

Had the same problem ... removed the bowl... and broke off the plastic end to the solenoid. Now I'm mowing my lawn again!!

/ Cub Cadet 3206 fuel starvation #19  
Check power from keyswitch to carb shutoff.