Cub Cadet 7265

/ Cub Cadet 7265
As I mentioned at the botom of the diagram, a chain helps for situation #1, but does no good for #2, for the very reason you mentioned.

That also answers your question #2 I believe.

Your #3 - the chain works fine FORWARD thru brush, but on those occasions that I back into a big bush or the like the mower tends to run up on top of the bush instead of pushing it down and cutting.

#4 It's just a piece of tow chain with a forged hook on the mower end. Around 21" I think. The tractor end is attached to the same plate where the top link pin goes (three sets of holes there).

#5 (do I get extra credit?) I have a flatbed scanner. I scan the paper, save it as a JPG and post.

#6 (you didn't know there was a #6?) With regard to question #1 - That's where a hydraulic link set to float comes in. It addresses BOTH 1 and 2 to the limits of the cylinder length.

Obviously the slopes on my drawings are "not to scale".

/ Cub Cadet 7265
I see from some of the other topics that we're supposed to get our truck in the picture too. Since I don't have a zamboni to show off.....

/ Cub Cadet 7265 #13  
Steve, I was so fascinated by drawings 1 and 2 that I forgot to scroll further. You explain it well.

/ Cub Cadet 7265 #14  
<font color=blue>I wonder if Muhammad realizes what he has started here.</font color=blue>

Was just thinking about what I've done. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I like it!!

msig.gif