Cub Cadet Challenger 750

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750
What!!!!! no comments on my beautiful Challenger lol.

Here is my Cub Cadet all dressed up for snow removal.
Had a Denali 6' plow with hydro turn. Also had vents installed in the windshield. I inserted glass top on my doors. Plowed 3 times with it and she is powerful. Very happy with my Challenger and also power steering is great to have.

DSCF2166.JPG

top doors installed.JPG

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750 #23  
That sure does look nice. I don't have a CC dealer here, but I was working out of town a couple months ago and saw a couple at a dealer. I thought they looked pretty good. You're in Ontario too? What are the Canadian prices on those if you don't mind me asking?

I should have stopped and looked at them when i was out of town.

I was always a Polaris guy, but the quality and quality control on my new one is way down compared to my 05 and 09. I'm no longer impressed with them.

If I recall I paid around 16,000.00 for it. This a new redesigned Challenger 550/750 series that came out in 2017.
It came loaded with winch, windshield, mirrors, front and rear 2" receivers. I had looked at Polaris, Honda and Yamaha with the options that come with the CC and their prices where out of this world. I will tell you that the price of the CC has gone up by 1700 since buying mine and the reason for that is they are to find. If you see any at the dealers stop and look at one and try it out and you will be amazed on how comfortable they ride etc. Very happy with mine bought 6 months ago with no issues yet fingers crossed. Starts good in the cold weather so far and we have gone down to - 25 and she fired right up must have something to do with the EFI.

Last edited:
Just a few minor:
Takes a while to get use to the stick shift as you have to push hard on the brake to change from park to Hi and the symbol on the dash does not really match the gear selection maybe a little alignment on the cable would fix that.
I have the top doors, back window and windshield and it very loud inside the cab but nice and quiet in the summer without the windows etc.
Lots of power but a bit sluggish on the acceleration and probably can be fixed with some tuning.
I love the inside very comfortable and roomy. The ride is great and the power steering is a great feature. Other than that it is a well built machine. Take one out for a spin and see for yourself.

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750 #27  
I found that with the Kubota RTV-X1100C cab. I tried one last summer and I was shocked at how loud it was in the cab.

Did you put a heater in the cab for your plowing? Do you think it will fog up at all?

I was just at my Kubota dealer today and they have some of the new RTV 850 Sidekicks there. They are about 18 grand too. But not as many features as what you have.

I found that with the Kubota RTV-X1100C cab. I tried one last summer and I was shocked at how loud it was in the cab.

Did you put a heater in the cab for your plowing? Do you think it will fog up at all?

I was just at my Kubota dealer today and they have some of the new RTV 850 Sidekicks there. They are about 18 grand too. But not as many features as what you have.

I had vents installed on the windshield ( if you look at the pics) for that purpose if it fogs up and also I have a small ceramic heater blower that connects into my auxiliary plug in the cab. So far had no big problems with fogging up. Would love to put in a real inline heater which is available only in the U.S for the CC. Also looking at some kind of insulation sound barrier for inside the cab to quiet it down for next year. So far I use headphones when plowing which muffles out the noises.

I was at a Kubota dealer today and looked at their UTV Side Kicks and am not impressed with them they look so big and bulky. Looking from the back under the tilt box everything is so clustered and tight. They also had a few RTV 1100 with cab and doors and did not like them either. So my CC to me is nicer all around sharp looking machine. Glad I bought it.

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750 #30  
I saw one of these outside of our dealer. Pretty good looking rigs. :thumbsup: