Cub Land, new member!

/ Cub Land, new member!
100_2313.jpg

I had a CC GT2554 but sold it after I got this.

Hi, LBrown59! I actually have my eye on a BX23, but funds and practicality are holding me back at the moment. I like what you have there, sharp looking piece of equipment! Thanks for sharing. The CC GT2554, I hat to say, seems like a piece of junk in quality and sturdiness, from my personal experience so far. I got it on a trade with around 150 hours on it, but it just does not seem reliable so far. Now, my 2166 2000 series mower, it has been a jewel for more than 11 years now. 450+ hours, and going strong! No repairs, beyond normal maintenance and belts/blades!

/ Cub Land, new member! #12  
:welcome:
Make sure you show us some picks of your Cub Cadet. We always like pictures.:thumbsup:

/ Cub Land, new member! #13  
1*Hi, LBrown59! I actually have my eye on a BX23 but funds and practicality are holding me back at the moment.
2*I like what you have there, sharp looking piece of equipment!
3*Thanks for sharing.
4**The CC GT2554, I hate to say, seems like a piece of junk in quality and sturdiness, from my personal experience so far. [

/QUOTE]

100_2321.jpg

1*Here is my BX23 that I bought new in 2004.
2*thank you.
3*Your welcome.
4*I bought my CC GT2554 new. Liked it and had no problems with it.

Last edited:
   / Cub Land, new member! #14  
Hi, LBrown59! I actually have my eye on a BX23, but funds and practicality are holding me back at the moment. I like what you have there, sharp looking piece of equipment! Thanks for sharing. The CC GT2554, I hat to say, seems like a piece of junk in quality and sturdiness, from my personal experience so far. I got it on a trade with around 150 hours on it, but it just does not seem reliable so far. Now, my 2166 2000 series mower, it has been a jewel for more than 11 years now. 450+ hours, and going strong! No repairs, beyond normal maintenance and belts/blades!

You might like this picture of my fleet of 3 BX Tractors.Click on picture to enlarge.

/ Cub Land, new member! #15  
Hi to all! I am a Cub Cadet owner. I have model 2554 Garden Tractor for homeowner usage on 2.5 acres. I have modified it with the following additions: wheel weights, slave hitch (by Craftsman), and most recently, 55 watt halogen lamps- for night mowing. I enjoy tinkering with it, and maintaining it regularly. My other interests are Mustangs, and hot rods, or rat rods.

Us motor heads usually like all things mechanical. I've got you covered with a hot rod with a Mustang engine.

Attachments

• coupe pix 007.jpg
    coupe pix 007.jpg
    878.2 KB · Views: 141
   / Cub Land, new member! #17  
Welcome Cub Land and good operating with your GT2554...lots of folks have 'em here and are very pleased with them. This place, at your fingertips, is a real useful resource of information and experience.