Cub

/ Cub #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
This Cub one owner and been mowing the same fields{40 acrces} for almost 50 years,and the cub never skip a beat he said.

Last edited:
   / Cub #2  
They were one neat little tractor. IH realy had there act together when they built it. I don't think I have ever seen one not running. They just go, an go, and go, and go................

/ Cub #3  
About a year and a half ago my father traded his cub that had been in the family since new, just like the one in the picture. I would have liked to buy it but I already had two tractors and no place to put another one at the time. Never missed a beat.

/ Cub
There something about the Farmall Cub that fits nice into a barn also ones heart..fond memories of the past.

/ Cub #5  
I saw one at the NYS fair for sale in the antique tractor booth this year, $3500. I have regretted not buying the old IH from him, but with the barn not yet built and $$ tight I had no choice. Had he not needed a smaller tractor with hydro due to health reasons, I could have managed to buy it down the road but it is gone now. The one at the fair just didn't have the same memories around it.

/ Cub #6  
Maybe you could find out who bought it and let them know that when it comes time to sell it, you are interested. Maybe they'd even be open to swapping. It seems like most of the 200,000 cubs made are still running /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. You could pick up a nice(r) one and trade with them.

Good Luck