CUBS

/ CUBS #11  
I have a 1969 IH Cub 125 that wont quit. It actually fell out of a truck (loading it to mow someones lawn a few miles away) It rolled backwards and fell from a heigh of 4 feet...
It rolled and rolled as all eyes looked in horror. It started right up but took a cosmetic hit for sure. To date the engine has never been rebuilt or the hydro or tranny. You are talking now a 36 year old machine with way over 3000 hrs.
The 1782 series is a diesel with a Kubota motor, hydrolic lift and attachment capability, and probably one of the best Cub has offered. I do not see any advantage the JD 430 would have since these machines were direct competitors and are very close in specifications...
Now with the amount of posts machinery has posted about his 1782 and Cub bashing, we still dont have a clearer picture on the history of the machine. Or the repair charge for the differential, which around here wouldnt be that much....
I suggest he just sell it and go away if he doesnt want any help from everybody here. Not sure what else we can do for him, since he dosent want to cooperate...

Ducati

/ CUBS #12  
Machinery doesn't know his head from his a$%! My 1981 682 is awesome, still has its original engine and still looks new.

/ CUBS #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Machinery doesn't know his head from his a$%! My 1981 682 is awesome, still has its original engine and still looks new. )</font>

Your maybe right but I was holding out hope that he was just upset and lashing out at the sky and Cub....I would scoop up that machine in a flash but I dont feel like dealing with those that you have to pull teeth to get info. Besides I have a 3204 Cub which I think is an amazing machine! And I also have "Green" not looking to expand but I never say never /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ CUBS
I am sorry for my recent post. I have a 1966 or 1967 cub 7 h.p. that will not die. I have had greta sucess with my tractor deere and cubs. The tractor that I wrote this about has had a easy life. The older gentleman that owned this never checked the frame bolts. This machine looks new and runs very well. I have to repair the differential mounts. once again, I appoligize.

thanks for your help...

Dan B

/ CUBS
The local dealer made that statement. After 1981 MTD started taking some quailty out of the Cubs. Sorry!!!