Cultipacker and other implements at Auction

/ Cultipacker and other implements at Auction
Well the temp is supposed to be 20-25* when it starts tomorrow with the high 35-40*. Hopefully this will keep some people away.

I am not to worried about pulling the field cultivator with my tractor. The area I will use it is a sandy type river bottom and I can always drop a shank.

Here is a link to all the pictures: 02-02-2013 Estate Auction Pictures

/ Cultipacker and other implements at Auction
Everything went for 100-200 dollars higher than what I was willing to pay. The field cultivator went for $400.00, 200$ more than it was worth. The scrape blade went for $375, double plow went for $300 and would have went higher. One guy bought all the equipment and was not going to be out bid. The cultipacker went for 375$, I was going to bid but did not want to wait until the end of the auction, then drive home, get the trailer and drive back for one piece of equipment. And this guy that was buying everything would have kept bidding.

Anymore you are much better off buying from an individual than auction.

/ Cultipacker and other implements at Auction #13  
Anymore you are much better off buying from an individual than auction.
I love equipment auctions but almost always things seem to go too high. I invariably leave auctions wondering why people bid things up so high. Oh well it's a free country and every person has their opinion as to valuation of items. I do occasionally find a rare gem that I win the bid on.

/ Cultipacker and other implements at Auction #14  
What did the truck go for?