Cup holder on XG models FOUND ONE!

/ Cup holder on XG models FOUND ONE! #1  

Trikejay

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS XG3135
I was looking at pictures of older LS models and I noticed discontinued R model had a cup holder that looked like it might work. All that needs done is the existing rear hole in the fender is widened a bit and I cut a new hole for the front bolt. Very simple install. I used some rubber grommets on the underside to take up the space and to isolate it a bit. So glad I have a spot for my cell and a drink! Unfortunately it wont work on the XR models. The fender is different. My dealer has a few more in stock if anyone wants one.

Attachments

• 20180907_174133.jpg
    20180907_174133.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 246
  • 20180907_174340.jpg
    20180907_174340.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 259
  • 20180907_174449.jpg
    20180907_174449.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 778
   / Cup holder on XG models FOUND ONE! #2  
I was looking at pictures of older LS models and I noticed discontinued R model had a cup holder that looked like it might work. All that needs done is the existing rear hole in the fender is widened a bit and I cut a new hole for the front bolt. Very simple install. I used some rubber grommets on the underside to take up the space and to isolate it a bit. So glad I have a spot for my cell and a drink! Unfortunately it wont work on the XR models. The fender is different. My dealer has a few more in stock if anyone wants one.

Nice! so the dealers can get this? if I hadn't already put my toolbox cupholder on mine I'd check into this for sure

/ Cup holder on XG models FOUND ONE! #3  

Nice! so the dealers can get this? if I hadn't already put my toolbox cupholder on mine I'd check into this for sure, of course I could move the tool box, although I did put a cup holder on it. I really like that pocket tho, that would be handy for sun glasses, or as you mention, the phone.....what dealer has this?

/ Cup holder on XG models FOUND ONE!
My dealer ordered it for me back in May or June. They came from Korea a couple weeks ago. They ordered a few extra incase it worked. Anyway its Bobs tractor parts in McEwen TN. The part is cheaper than you would expect. Tell them Jay sent you! (615) 879-2045 Home Bob's Tractor Parts & Equipment McEwen, TN (615) 879-245

/ Cup holder on XG models FOUND ONE! #5  
A thread on Cup Holders gave me a flashback. Anyone remember the long-running thread on the "Chalkey Cup" from sometime around 2000 or so? I searched and couldn't find it. As I recall, he put a high-strength magnet in the bottom of an insulated coffee mug so he could stick it to his tractor anywhere - thus no need for a cup holder.... Great thread - there were many variations.....

I found the thread -
https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/1402-not-coffee-cup.html