Curtis Cabs -Does anyone own one?

/ Curtis Cabs -Does anyone own one? #21  
I ALSO HAVE A BX2660 AND WAS WONDERING FOR NEXT YEAR, hOW MUCH DID IT COST AND WAS IT HIGHER THAN THAN THE ROPPS?? dID YOU INSTALL YOUSELF? THANKS

It is at least 8" higher than the rops. We had the dealership install it and IIRC it cost around $3k installed (the total was about $5k for them to install a power angle 60" blade and the cab).
It has the front windshield wiper and the heater. I added a metal plate to the room (siliconed in place) to hook a beacon onto.
Need to get some LED fog lights one of these days and install them on the front and back.

Aaron Z

/ Curtis Cabs -Does anyone own one? #22  
There is a soft side Curtis cab that will fit your JD 3120. We just got one for our JD 2210 and they are very nice cabs and warm even without a heater. You can go to ShopGreenDealer - Parts for John Deere Lawn Tractors, John Deere Lawn & Garden Tractors, John Deere Mowers, John Deere Attachments, John Deere Accessories then on the left side of the page go down the list until you see Curtis Cabs and click on that. It will take you to a page where you can click on for cabs then just go down the page until you see the JD 3120. They were very easy to order from and work with. Good luck. I realize these are old posts but maybe it will help someone else.