CUSHMAN/KIOTI MACHRON

/ CUSHMAN/KIOTI MACHRON #1  

MR.B_TUG_HILL

Tractor
JOHN DEERE M, 2017 CUSHMAN
LOOKING FOR HELP. MY 2017 CUSHMAN HAULER 3CYL DIESEL, I USED IT ON A EMERGENCY CALL WITH OUR FIRE DEPARTMENT, LOGGER HURT BACK IN THE WOODS. DROVE HOME PULLED IN YARD AND SHUT IT OFF. WONT CRANK WONT START. BATTERY 13.6 FLUIDS GOOD. PULLED SEAT AND HAD A CLICKING SOUND TO THE REAR OF THE FAN. A SOLINOID STICKING OUT, TEMP LIGHT ON BUT NOT HOT. POWER STARTER RELAY AND ALARM OVERTEMP LIGHT ON DASH COMES ON WITH NO CRANK. SO BELIVE ITS A TEMP SEMNSOR ISSUE BUT DONT KNOW WHAT THE SOLENOID IS WITH A SENSOR NEXT TO IT. DEALER I BOUGHT IT FROM CHANGED HANDS AND SNUBED THERE NOSES AT ME. FOUND OUT IT IS BASED OF THE MACHRON SO LOOKING FOR SERVICE MANUAL AND PARTS. LOCAL CUSHMAN DEALER IS 40 MILES AWAY AND WONT ANSWER ANY QUESTION UNLESS i BRING IT IN. CHECKING WITH THE KIOTI DEALER THIS WEEKEND. THANK YOU

/ CUSHMAN/KIOTI MACHRON #2  
No specific knowledge, but generally I would check the fuses and check that the battery cables are clean /tight (all ends), including any grounds.

/ CUSHMAN/KIOTI MACHRON #3  
check the battery and it's connections. I've had similar weird electric things happen and was caused by a battery going bad.

/ CUSHMAN/KIOTI MACHRON #4  
Welcome, and appreciate your service with your Fire Department.
When you use all capital letters it’s like you’re YELLING.
Post #2 above is a good place to start.
The Kioti Mechron comes in a 3 cyl and 4 cyl version. I’m thinking that it’s probably a battery or relay issue? Having said that, throwing parts at the problem without proper diagnosis wouldn’t be cheap. Having a dealer only 40 miles away is awesome, and I think that a trip there is the best thing to do.

/ CUSHMAN/KIOTI MACHRON #5  
If you want a Mechron Service manual, the part number is DZC1-W04 and any Kioti dealer can order it for you.

/ CUSHMAN/KIOTI MACHRON #6  
Do you have a dump bed or a PTO switch that could have been pulled/pushed/prodded? First thing I'd check would be safety switches, seat -- Whatever.

Check the easiest things first

/ CUSHMAN/KIOTI MACHRON #7  
LOOKING FOR HELP. MY 2017 CUSHMAN HAULER 3CYL DIESEL, I USED IT ON A EMERGENCY CALL WITH OUR FIRE DEPARTMENT, LOGGER HURT BACK IN THE WOODS. DROVE HOME PULLED IN YARD AND SHUT IT OFF. WONT CRANK WONT START. BATTERY 13.6 FLUIDS GOOD. PULLED SEAT AND HAD A CLICKING SOUND TO THE REAR OF THE FAN. A SOLINOID STICKING OUT, TEMP LIGHT ON BUT NOT HOT. POWER STARTER RELAY AND ALARM OVERTEMP LIGHT ON DASH COMES ON WITH NO CRANK. SO BELIVE ITS A TEMP SEMNSOR ISSUE BUT DONT KNOW WHAT THE SOLENOID IS WITH A SENSOR NEXT TO IT. DEALER I BOUGHT IT FROM CHANGED HANDS AND SNUBED THERE NOSES AT ME. FOUND OUT IT IS BASED OF THE MACHRON SO LOOKING FOR SERVICE MANUAL AND PARTS. LOCAL CUSHMAN DEALER IS 40 MILES AWAY AND WONT ANSWER ANY QUESTION UNLESS i BRING IT IN. CHECKING WITH THE KIOTI DEALER THIS WEEKEND. THANK YOU
Simple stuff first. Make sure the signal wire to the start solenoid is plugged in. Second, check the start relay and start fuse under the front hood. 9 times out of 10, what you are describing will be one of these 3 items.

Hope this helps,