Cutting Fluid Film

/ Cutting Fluid Film
Nope. Fluid Film is made from lanolin. Which comes from sheep. Looks like the OP has already found the thinning instructions.

True. But in fairness to Michael, FF's website also says "FLUID FILM® is formulated from specially processed wool-wax, highly refined petroleum oils and selected agents."

/ Cutting Fluid Film #12  
I sprayed the underside of my truck with a graco airless sprayer.

Took awhile to prime, but once primed it sprayed real nice

/ Cutting Fluid Film #13  
I sprayed the underside of my truck last year w/ a Fluid Film sprayer when it was about 80° F and was thinking of doing it again this year. But the darn temps went from the 90°'s to the 60°'s :(

/ Cutting Fluid Film #14  
True. But in fairness to Michael, FF's website also says "FLUID FILM® is formulated from specially processed wool-wax, highly refined petroleum oils and selected agents."

Goal of the post wasn't to be unfair to him but there is still a significant problem inherent in his response. Lets revisit :

Fluid film is petroleum based. Use a petroleum based thinner, if you have to cut it. Paint thinner, kerosene, mineral spirits, etc.

He is recommending use of solvents to thin it, because its based on petroleum however you really don't want to do that. The basis of Fluid Film, and why many people choose it over other products, is that it does not contain any solvents.

/ Cutting Fluid Film #15  
They make sprayers for fluid film, and other similar thick fluids. I have one. It was not expensive. No need to thin it at all.

/ Cutting Fluid Film #16  
They make sprayers for fluid film, and other similar thick fluids. I have one. It was not expensive. No need to thin it at all.
I have the Fluid Film sprayer and a undercoat sprayer.
Fluid Films sprayer works OK, but my car undercoat sprayer works great for oil or Fluid Film.