Cyclone Rake XL screen plugs up frequently.

/ Cyclone Rake XL screen plugs up frequently. #21  
Reep,

We are fine - lost power 10P - 4AM so didnt get the genny out. One or two large branches down no other damage but we have been hit pretty hard in the last few years between ice and snow, so most of the trees are well seasoned for this.

Many arent so fortunate up and down the coast. thanks for asking and hope CR gets your problem fixed.

/ Cyclone Rake XL screen plugs up frequently. #22  
Have a z-10 have had for 3 years. Use year round. Live in east Texas, grass screen stays clogged. Grass is going to be moist if it is alive. It clogs screen. Brush is no use at all. What did you come up with? Very interested!

/ Cyclone Rake XL screen plugs up frequently. #23  
pete i am very interested in what you did to your cyclone rake so it dont plug.i wish you could give me a hint.sick of unplugging it.thank-you dennis in wisc

/ Cyclone Rake XL screen plugs up frequently. #24  
Reep,

Dont count on Pete showing up again - he joined 4-20-12 and was last here 5-23-12 almost a year ago. Either he has nothing or is just not interested in sharing it, which isn't the nature and spirit of TBN members typically.

We shall see, but I wouldnt hold your breath expecting to expecting he will share, let alone reply.

Carl