Dang it!

/ Dang it! #11  
Hoye didn't have one or maybe they didn't want to part with one. I would find that hard to believe as much stuff as they have they don't have one laying around.

/ Dang it! #12  
Hoye didn't have one or maybe they didn't want to part with one. I would find that hard to believe as much stuff as they have they don't have one laying around.
I wonder if Hoye's new owners want to sell only stocked, new (or replica) parts, and aren't interested in tearing down the old stuff out behind the warehouse.

/ Dang it! #13  
I wonder if Hoye's new owners want to sell only stocked, new (or replica) parts, and aren't interested in tearing down the old stuff out behind the warehouse.
Oh man I missed something here? I guess I didn't know it was sold!! Does Aaron still work there? Was he an owner or just manager or something?

/ Dang it! #14  
What's also is hard to believe is that some of these parts are so scarce. I know these tractors are reliable but it's been 20 years since they imported these things like crazy. I have seen those pics of the lots with thousands of them parked. They still sell them to this day just not at the rate they use too. Maybe there all just sitting behind sheds and in the tree lines but these things were imported by the tens of thousands back in the day, there should be them all over this place where folks have just run them down and done nothing with them .

I know I don't see them at the rate I use too, like running around on trailer and during deer season people using them for food plots and small bush hogging jobs.

/ Dang it! #15  
Oh man I missed something here? I guess I didn't know it was sold!! Does Aaron still work there? Was he an owner or just manager or something?
Look up Aaron's recent posts. He was the founder and owner but sold it to a company where Hoye is now one of their several branches. About 2 ? years ago. He said he advises them but not daily.

Or search online - Aaron Murray - for business sale records.

/ Dang it! #17  
Look up Aaron's recent posts. He was the founder and owner but sold it to a company where Hoye is now one of their several branches. About 2 ? years ago. He said he advises them but not daily.

Or search online - Aaron Murray - for business sale records.
Man I hate to hear that. Is their customer service as good as it was? I know Aaron was very accessible and easy to geat ahold of and very knowledgeable and helpful everytime I needed questions answered or problems addressed. My last order must of been right before he sold cause it was about that long ago. After your post I went to their website and saw that companies logo on the bottom of the page. It's like Ag parts group or something. I think that's the company that sells all kinds of stuff on eBay for all kinds of brands like Yanmar or old ford reproduction parts etc.