Dash lights dead on a CS2220

/ Dash lights dead on a CS2220 #1  

Deacon Blues

Tractor
Kioti CS2220
I have a 2021 CS220 Kioti with an electrical problem-I have zero dash lights.
The tractor starts and runs fine, but all of the dash lights and gauges are dead.
Would I be correct to think it is either a loose ground and faulty fuse?
Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.

/ Dash lights dead on a CS2220 #2  
Sounds likely that it is a fuse. The fuse block usually has a diagram on the inside of the cover. The diagram may show where the likely fuse is.

/ Dash lights dead on a CS2220 #3  
I was thinking loose connector(s) on the back of the console, but if it is a fuse - an easy thing to find in the fuse box - then it will be more complicated as that will mean there is a bare wire somewhere that is shorting out.

Shorts in a wiring harness are a PITA!

/ Dash lights dead on a CS2220
I did originally look at the fuses, but I'll look again.

/ Dash lights dead on a CS2220 #5  
Not a good idea to just look at a fuse to see if it is still good, because sometimes it might be in an area you cann,t visually see. Use either a test light, or a meter to properly verify. By using a test light, and checking both sides of the fuse, it might help you find a faulty or loose connection as well.
Also, make sure they are all properly seated in their location properly.

/ Dash lights dead on a CS2220
Good idea. Thanks.

/ Dash lights dead on a CS2220 #7  
It sounds like it is probably the main power going to the display. Lots of times it can be caused by the main start switch Spray some WD40 in it and work it back and forth a few times to see if that does anything. Next is to check the fuses, the one for the dash is the combimeter one normally 4th fuse down 10 amp, make sure there is 12v at the fuse to ground with tractor on, and the fuse is good. If all that is good, then need to check the back of the dash for the 12v input to the dash, it's a white wire that goes into A15 and ground is a Black wire pin A1. I haven't had my dash out yet, so sorry not much help there.