database error

/ database error #11  
most of us were able to hit the main site, just not the forums.

Yep, that's the situation I had, but I figured when Muhammad woke up and went to work, he'd fix it.:laughing: And of course, he did.

/ database error #12  
yup -- same thing with me yesterday. At first I thought there was a MS update issue on my machine since it rebooted overnight and this error popped up the next morning. When I came back home- it worked in evening so I didnt bother to check out what was the updates for on my machine since it I felt it wasnt MS updates. Thanks muhammad for getting TBN back up :thumbsup:

/ database error #13  
I had the same problem. It caused me to go to some other forums I also frequent...my work day was not completely shot...

/ database error #14  
I am getting this problem now. I can see everything and reply on my phone but no my computer.

Has something changed to cause this now? Anyone else having this issuse?

/ database error #15  
I am getting this problem now. I can see everything and reply on my phone but no my computer.

Has something changed to cause this now? Anyone else having this issuse?

I am having the same issue and getting the database error quite a lot. If I log out I can see all the threads but when I log in I get the database error message.

/ database error #16  
dgoyette said:
I am having the same issue and getting the database error quite a lot. If I log out I can see all the threads but when I log in I get the database error message.

I went through every one of the todays post. Got the samething in each one?????

/ database error #17  
I went through every one of the todays post. Got the samething in each one?????

Yep, and what is odd is I can log out. Read this and log back into post but once I post I get that message and then get the Database error again. I'm sure Muhammad is working on it.

/ database error #18  
Now it should really be fixed. Sorry about that. We had an unspotted thing with a table that we just noticed now.

/ database error #19  
Now it should really be fixed. Sorry about that. We had an unspotted thing with a table that we just noticed now.

It works Perfectly Perfectly now. Thanks a Million.