Davco vs Diamond Mower

/ Davco vs Diamond Mower #21  
O, Paul at diamond said the motor he has on the diamond is set at 40gpm @ 4100psi for my machine. U know wat serial number range the 45gpm @ 4700psi machines are?

/ Davco vs Diamond Mower #22  
Ring cat, on my jumper plug the two pins are b an k witch pins put it in xps?

/ Davco vs Diamond Mower #23  
Cat, I believe b-n are xhp, b-k are xps,

/ Davco vs Diamond Mower #24  
299D XHP NLC00150-00155, 240-485

whats your serial, i can look to see if you fall under any of the service bulletins

/ Davco vs Diamond Mower #26  
Chad, just look and you have all the updates accept the aux Re-Cal, while your in there you might want to get the new turbo guard put on.... its a few hundred dollars of cheap insurance.

/ Davco vs Diamond Mower #27  
RINGPOWERTALLY said:
299D XHP NLC00150-00155, 240-485

whats your serial, i can look to see if you fall under any of the service bulletins

Sent u a pm

/ Davco vs Diamond Mower #28  
Hi all, I just stumbled across this thread while trying to get some info on the CAT HM415 operation. I need to know if the door can be opened independantly of the mulcher head spinning and i thought the best people to ask would be the guys at the levers. Best regards, Danny

/ Davco vs Diamond Mower #29  
Although not one of your original choices, I have a Brushwolf 9000HF on order for my RC100. It's 85" wide, two motors and high flow. Awaiting delivery.

/ Davco vs Diamond Mower #30  
Brushwolf delivered. Only 4 months until something grows that needs cutting. It's a lot of weight out front, I hope it doesn't cause the ASV arms to fracture over time.
Anyone got experience to share with a 85" high flow Brushwolf?

WP_20130304_008.jpg WP_20130304_011.jpg