DEA Dong Tractors

/ DEA Dong Tractors #1  

ryansanders63

Tractor
dae dong L2200 D
Hello everyone, I'm thinking that I will probably get more help here then anyone I call or search on the net. If anyone can help me with a dea Dong tractor the only info i have for it is what I got off the hood L2200D but that does not tell me anything, I need to find out what I have. Any help please.

/ DEA Dong Tractors #4  
Daedong was founded in 1947 and expanded into the US market in 1993 under the Kioti brand. I could not find your model number on TractorData.com - information on all makes and models of tractors Good Luck. Just a thought? Are you sure of the model number because I couldn't find any info on the Internet corresponding to that model number? Best wishes and Welcome aboard.

/ DEA Dong Tractors #6  
They also make the Mccormick X 10 series and the Landini 1 series marketed by McCormick USA through their dealer network ??:):)

/ DEA Dong Tractors #8  
a picture would be useful

/ DEA Dong Tractors #9  
They were marketed in Australia as Daedong but have just recently been rebadged Kioti. (better name anyway) I have a Daedong CK30. Our local dealer also imports McCormick made by Daedong along with other brand names. They are hard to beat for quality. Have fun.

/ DEA Dong Tractors #10  
the only info i have for it is what I got off the hood L2200D but that does not tell me anything, I need to find out what I have. Any help please.
To my uneducated eye that look like an old Kubota model number but then maybe I don't know enough. just a suggestion