Snow Dead B3200

/ Dead B3200 #1  

SPMMD

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota/B3200
Tarted up to clear 6 inches of fresh snow. Front blower working great! Moved 10' forward clearing snow, dropped back blade and backed up 10' with loss of power and despite engine running great at PTO speed, tractor now won't move. Found hydraulic hose behind seat on right rear of tractor (line to removed backhoe B77) split before quick attach to hydraulic return. Any source for replacement hydraulic line and Kubota Super UDT on Sunday now in Upstate NY? Tractor Supply? Need to clear snow and move tractor!

/ Dead B3200 #3  
Tractor Supply has ready made hoses of various lengths in stock threaded on each end. Also swivel fittings. They have universal hydraulic fluid but not Kubota brand Super UDT. NAPA has fluid and hose too. I don't know anyone other than dealer that sells Kubota Super UDT.

/ Dead B3200 #4  
The hydro hose should have some numbers on it that indicate what is the max PSI permitted.....Get the same or better........The hydro fluid is a toss up. Am a firm believer in using the SUDT2 for sure. It boils down to how bad do you need to get the job done. Really do not believe you are gonna hurt anything by using a good quality replacement fluid..........Implement, shifting, and forks may not work as well.......lol.......who knows it might get better. Tell us if it does...........On the other hand, draining out that fluid, cleaning of the fluid so no traces remain, and then the funds to buy all of the gallons............

It is pretty much a done deal I suppose as it is 7 PM on Sunday night and you will be able to get the proper stuff in just a few hours............God bless.......Dennis

/ Dead B3200
Thanks for the advice. NAPA made me a new hose; cost $53. My 3.8 gal hydraulic fluid capacity was down 1.5 gallons. New hose, top off with new hydraulic fluid, and good as new! Thanks again!

/ Dead B3200
No, Kubota hydraulic fluid wasn't available. Used Traveller premium tractor hydraulic fluid from Tractor Supply which was indicated by cross reference fluid chart at TSD for Kubota super UDT. This was available in 2 gallon jugs which made handling easier than the 5 gallon buckets. So far after 2 hrs use tonight, no noticeable performance difference.

/ Dead B3200
I did try tractor supply, but their premade hoses and fittings fully stocked could not duplicate the fittings needed. The swaged fittings would not accommodate my fittings. NAPA was my savior!