Dealer Dealer Experience

/ Dealer Experience #1  

woolyblue

Tractor
NH TC 48DA
Hello everyone, first time post to this forum. I have been reading with interest all the topics discussed for about the past month and have gotten some useful information. I have never owned a tractor but am planning on purchasing a brand new NH TC 48DA at the end of March. I was curious if anyone out there has had any experience with the Twin Lakes Farm & Lawn dealership in Mountain Home, Arkansas. I currently live in SE Michigan but the property I just bought is about 5 miles from this dealer and I would rather do business with someone close to my new home. The only experience I have had so far is several conversations over the phone attempting to close a deal. So far everything has gone smooth and cordial.

Attachments

• 589003-stripeflag.gif
    589003-stripeflag.gif
    24.5 KB · Views: 312
   / Dealer Experience #2  
woolyblue,
I know nothing of the dealers in the areas that you have mentioned. But I would like to "Welcome" "YOU" to TBN! man this place is a GREAT source of information! Hope that you enjoy and get as much out of this site as I have! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Happy Tractoring!

/ Dealer Experience
Thanks for the reply, Skoalman. I am so looking forward to tooling around in the yard. How do you enjoy your TN 65. I didn't really shop that model though it would fit my needs if not my budget. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif