Dealer forged my name

/ Dealer forged my name #11  
lets see when i bought my tractor i never set foot in the dealership or salesmen office.i signed the paperwork an paid for the tractor when it was delivered.the salesmen knew i knew tractors,so he says get on it an go.an thats just what i did.ive bought from the same dealer twice in less than a year an ive yet to go to the dealers.so them signing my name on something that really doesnt matter dont bother me.

/ Dealer forged my name #12  
The guy that delivered the tractor went over it completly and even stayed for awhile- while I played around the yard some... I knew he was there to stay when my wife asked him if he wanted something to drink and a chair! He took both!! :laughing:...

/ Dealer forged my name #13  
Yes, I would be upset if anyone forged my signature ... that is not right.

One time the gas comany wrote me a 50 dollar check as
a return for a deposi i'd made to them
And forged my signature on it
They never sent me the check just cashed it
themselves .
I never did get my 50 dollars back.

/ Dealer forged my name #14  
The Farmtrac guy delivered the tractor and trailer to my Father-in-law. He backed tractor off the trailer and left.

I guess he assumed that since my FIL has had/used tractors longer then the delivery guy or the dealer was old, there was no reason to stay.

Only one problem - the Farmtrac has a front loader and a back hoe. They are sub-frame and both dismount. The tractor came with a large bag that held the 3-point stuff.

Since none of had ever taken a BH off and installed all the 3-point stuff - we had to figure it out on our own, especially since Farmtrac went under :mad:

When we got the Mahindra, the sales guy himself came with the delivery guy. He showed my FIL how everything worked even though this tractor was a 2wd gear tractor for farm work. Nothing he showed my FIL was new to him, but he appreciated the effort the guy showed.

Supposedly, the BH should be able to be removed and remounted in about 15 minutes either way. I can get it off in that time, but I sure wish I had someone to show me how to put it back on. Usually takes me about an hour to get it back on.

/ Dealer forged my name #15  
My dealer saleswoman....dropped my new JD 2520 off with backhoe. Says "I'm sure you know all about it" and left. I have never owned a tractor...rented,but never have had to change implements,etc. I was peaved! If it wasnt for this website,it would of taken me alot longer to learn this stuff.Especially,the backhoe was difficult to learn and take-off and on.

If I got diddled by a salesperson, I'd definitely prefer that it was a woman

/ Dealer forged my name #16  
G'day as you stated earlier after 6 yrs it is a bit late but there is NO way he should have forged your signature nor not filled out your brush hog manual. We always show the new owner over their machine and it does not leave til they have signed all the forms and they are happy they know how to operate it. I find even the guys that have been on the land for all their life still get a kick out of buying a new machine and they really appreciate it that you take the time to show them everything their new rig can do. We do also say to them as they leave that if they have a prob then check the book first :D

Jon

/ Dealer forged my name #17  
When I bought my last tractor it got delivered in the rain, and I told the guy he could go, but at least he asked. As far as the dealer forging my signature, I had a problem with that when I bought my new to me truck a couple months ago. The first extended warranty I bought was no good. The dealer got me another one, and presumed I was going to take it without asking me. He signed my name on the form. I decided to not go with that warranty, and only found out about it when I demanded my money back. I threatened to get the police involved over the forgery in order to get my money back. I was mad, but I think I was able to get my refund quicker because of my threat.

/ Dealer forged my name #18  
I'd never expect anything to get forged. But, six years on? Really?

Do I need a dealer/salesman set-up for a new tractor? No. Would I like a minimum dealer prep official checklist and a few minutes at delivery to eyeball the thing? Yes.

I would take this as learned knowledge. Your dealer (or by extension, their employees) may fudge things so I'd be a little more strict with them in any dealings I had with them. The next time you're looking for a tractor or implement I'd seriously consider someone else.

Funny that I read so many posts on TBN about bad dealer experiences. I don't deal with them very much but when I have it's always been a pretty square deal. I am sorry for those who seem to experience so different....

/ Dealer forged my name #19  
you have remember what 1 person says is a bad dealer maybe differant that what some1 else would think of that dealer.i can go in an talk to a dealer or his staff an tell you if i think they are good or bad after i walk out the door.good or bad i usually know 1 person that works there.an i always try to know the owner.