Oil & Fuel Dealer gave me the wrong filter - need short term guidance!

/ Dealer gave me the wrong filter - need short term guidance! #21  
They will remove your post for name calling and cussing, no need for that. Rick has been around here for a long time giving good advice and tec tips. No need for personal attacks we are all after the same thing.

I didn't cuss anywhere in my post. I grew up working on a farm. A jackass is a stubborn animal, not a cuss word. I don't care how long someone has been here, or who all they help, if they are going to come at me like he did first and for no real reason. As for personal attacks, again, I didn't start with them.

/ Dealer gave me the wrong filter - need short term guidance! #23  
I'll second Rustywreck's observation... A friend, after a nasty divorce left him essentially homeless, salvaged his Powermatic cabinet saw from the barn it was stored in and brought it out to my shop so I could sell it for him. Sold it quickly on eBay, but friend was 10 hours away working, and the guy who bought it sent his girlfriend in his pickup, from out of state, to pick it up. Now, my gravel drive was covered with ice, the saw weighs about 500 pounds, and I could only get one guy to help. Tractor came to the rescue... we easily slide the saw onto the bucket, strapped it securely so it wouldn't fall out, and bingo, the saw was out of the shop, and onto the back of the girl's truck. Slide it to the front of the bed, strapped it down and sent her on her way. About a week later, I got emailed some photos of the cleaned up and resprayed saw. Looks like new, thanks to the buyer's bodyshop buddy. Without the tractor, loading would have been iffy.