Dealer in OKC

/ Dealer in OKC #1  

NewCountryBoy

Anyone in OKC have any experiences with the dealers here in town? I have been out to the Central NH dealer and Country Equipment. Are there any others that you would recommend? I am not brand specific on this point.

Brett

/ Dealer in OKC #2  
I ended up buying used from a private seller. But while shopping I checked out Central NH, Country Equipment, P&K, Bobcat of OKC, and Pioneer Equipment. Pioneer was probably the friendliest and most willing to spend time with potential customers. Although I didn't have a problem with any of them. I plan on using Country Equipment for parts and service, since I bought a Kubota and they are close.

/ Dealer in OKC
Thanks for the reply. I talked to Country Equipment on the phone, but didn't make it down there to talk to them before they closed. I also went to Central NH, however I was very unimpressed. I don't know if I am expecting too much but if I am out walking around on the lot, I would expect someone to come out and at least say hi. I haven't heard of pioneer but I will check them out. I was wondering about Bobcat but haven't made it down there yet.

I have been checking out private sellers but it doesn't seem like there are many used unless I want an old 8 or 9N

/ Dealer in OKC #4  
Check out Sutton Tractor off of I-35 and Waterloo road in North Edmond. They are a large dealer and carry a couple of brands, Manhindra comes to mind. Good people. Might be worth the drive.

/ Dealer in OKC #5  
You might check out Dinsmore, in Shawnee. I bought by Kubota from them and they are very friendly. People had recommended them and I got a pretty good deal with them...

/ Dealer in OKC #6  
If you are going green, Don Tapley at P&K in Edmond has been most helpful to us both before and after the sale. P&K has several stores around the state, and will be around for a while.

We shopped around a fair amount before we settled on a purchase from Don. My experience at Central NH was the same as NewCountryBoy above. Going into Country Equipment reminded me of going into Harolds. If they are too important to deal with ordinary customers, then I won't waste their time. Sutton Tractor off of I-35 and Waterloo road in North Edmond was friendly and helpful - if we had been willing to buy something made overseas, we probably would have dealt with Sutton. He is a farm boy from western Oklahoma who done good by importing a lot of used tractors from Japan in the beginning.

/ Dealer in OKC #7  
Thanks for the reply. I talked to Country Equipment on the phone, but didn't make it down there to talk to them before they closed. I also went to Central NH, however I was very unimpressed. I don't know if I am expecting too much but if I am out walking around on the lot, I would expect someone to come out and at least say hi. I haven't heard of pioneer but I will check them out. I was wondering about Bobcat but haven't made it down there yet.

I have been checking out private sellers but it doesn't seem like there are many used unless I want an old 8 or 9N

I will say this Bobcat in OKC was very aggressive on the price last year when I went shopping for a tractor can not comment on the service or anything else but parts and they were cheaper than my local dealer. From my email with them they were more knowable of the CT line than some of the other dealers I spoke and talked with. I will see if I still have the quote from them with I spoke with if you want just pm me and I will get back to you

/ Dealer in OKC
Thank you all. I was headed down to Bobcat yesterday to check it out and before I did, I checked Craigslist. I found a Ford that was perfect for me and did not require financing. I will post pictures under another thread.