dealer/pricing

/ dealer/pricing #1  

Truck9

Tractor
Kioti CK20
Can anybody direct me to a dealer in California, where I live. Or, some other state close by. I'd be willing to travel for a good price. Looking for CK25/30 with FEL and backhoe.

/ dealer/pricing #2  
There is a dealer locator at www.kioti.com punch in ANY zip code and it will locate dealers within 100 miles of the zip code used.

Don

/ dealer/pricing #4  
Welcome to TBN. Go up the page to MY HOME and fill out your profile in there so we all know a little bit about you. California's a big state and there should be someone fairly near you. John

/ dealer/pricing
Danville, CA.....forty min. from SF

/ dealer/pricing #7  
I'm up in Red Bluff and carry the 2015, 2615 and 3015 Mahindra's with front loaders and backhoes. I probably have 10 or so backhoes in stock right now. These 15 series Mahindras are built by Mitsubishi in Japan. They are high quality and nice and heavy like the Kioti's. I won't discourage you from buying a Kioti, but if you want to check out Mahindra it might be worth the drive.

/ dealer/pricing #8  
I have a slight preference for the CK20/25/30 /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif....... however I sure would not try to talk you out of going to look at the Mahindra's. If I had the opportunity to go to Red Bluff and meet Dave.....I'd jump at it. By all accounts Dave is one nice feller', pretty knowledgeable about tractors too. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Don

/ dealer/pricing #9  
Truck9,
There is a great dealer in El Dorado, S & G Equipment. Just before you reach Placerville on Hwy 50. This is where I bought my LK3054XS. Great machine and very happy with the dealer. He was very competitive and helpful. If you go up there, be sure and stop by "Poor Reds" for some ribs and Gold Cadillacs.

Dave's Tractors is worth a look as well. I traveled the three hours to check out him out. My purchase of the Kioti had nothing to do with Dave or his line. The Kioti was just a better fit for me. Dave should be in his new facility by now.

Good luck and if you you are ever heading to Reno, you are welcome to come by and check out my tractor and ask questions. I am in the Colfax area, about 5 minutes off of I80. I also travel to your area on a regular basis for work and would love to see what you end up with.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions.

/ dealer/pricing
Thanks for all the input.....I just purchased a 2004' ck20 with a manual trans. I test drove both and the hydro would not spin the tires under a load????...maybe something was wrong?..anyways I don't mind the stick (I operate a 80's D-5 cat) I purchased the following:
-CK20 manual
-loader
-backhoe
-box scapper
-3 pt augger with 12" bit
-tiller
Out the door for 19,200.00.....let me know If I got a good price?....This was from a dealer in Tracy, CA