Dealer Service

/ Dealer Service #11  
I am the shop supervisor for a decent sized Kubota and Bobcat dealer. I promise you we miss stuff and make mistakes. I have 12 techs with varying skill levels, not a single one of them is perfect 100% of the time. I am not there to rip you off. I take it personally when a mistake is made or we miss something, and make sure we go out of our way to make it right. If you call me a thief or liar we will have problems.

I would give the dealer a call and bring the oversight to their attention. That's when you'll find out if they're a dealer with integrity.

Brian

/ Dealer Service #12  
Surely we all have had bad experiences at various servicing dealers... even the good ones can fail to do everything they were supposed to- I bought a used L3130 from a "quality" dealer who supposedly went over the tractor, but still it was delivered with a missing loader zerk, and a bent nail where a loader pin bolt was supposed to be... minor stuff, but makes you wonder? Don't get me started on auto dealers! I do appreciate a dealer that tries.

/ Dealer Service #13  
I am the shop supervisor for a decent sized Kubota and Bobcat dealer. I promise you we miss stuff and make mistakes. I have 12 techs with varying skill levels, not a single one of them is perfect 100% of the time. I am not there to rip you off. I take it personally when a mistake is made or we miss something, and make sure we go out of our way to make it right. If you call me a thief or liar we will have problems.

I would give the dealer a call and bring the oversight to their attention. That's when you'll find out if they're a dealer with integrity.

Brian

Well said Brian.