Dealer Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D...

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #191  
   / Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #192  
Or is it tractors under 26hp? Aren't some of these tractors 25.5hp to come in under the tier 4?

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #194  
   / Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #195  
The Kubota Corp says:
Subject: Kubota email response - Contact # 68446

Dear JWR ,

Thank you for your email to Kubota. Updates from the BX25 to the BX25D include:

Brake pedal located on the left side of operator platform
New dash panel with digital display and analog tachometer
Foldable ROPS
Steel hood and fenders
Interim Tier IV engine
The BT602 Backhoe features cushioning valves to reduce shock at full up/left/right movement.
Optional 2-Position Mechanical Thumb for the BT602 Backhoe.

Sincerely,

Steve
Customer Satisfaction

So as I said before, the BX25D is simply a year later model of the BX25 and I see negligible difference.
Hope your using it over the years is happier than some of the authorities who have posted here ! Good luck with it.

If we are to accept this as being an actual email from Kubota then we would also have to accept that as it is listed here in with other "updates" to the model that has stickers and badging saying BX25D we would have to say that the engine is an "update" over models that came before the machines started to get the badge on the side that says BX25D.

Not many of you hang around courts very often do you.

I realized I had to add something for you guys....IF this is a real article from Kubota, if the engine has to comply is not in question, the article says that it has an "updated" engine. It ends there. If by federal law it has to or not is not part of this discussion. (not that has thing 1 to do with anything)

As a (assumed) Kubota document says it is an Interim Tier IV engine and that is an update over the previous model then that is indeed a "different" engine.

PS
doing my best to hit 200 pages.

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #196  
The biggest difference in my mind is the fact that you can get a FEL quick attach on the BX25D that Kubota says does not fit on the old BX25. Apparently, however, it seems that it can be fitted on the older BX 25 loader, although supposedly Kubota has beefed up the front end loader on the new BX25D in order to accommodate palette forks that can be attached to the front end loader of the BX25D. This of course implies that we might damage our front and loader if we put the quick attach and palette forks on the older model BX25.

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #197  
If we are to accept this as being an actual email from Kubota then we would also have to accept that as it is listed here in with other "updates" to the model that has stickers and badging saying BX25D we would have to say that the engine is an "update" over models that came before the machines started to get the badge on the side that says BX25D.

Not many of you hang around courts very often do you.

I realized I had to add something for you guys....IF this is a real article from Kubota, if the engine has to comply is not in question, the article says that it has an "updated" engine. It ends there. If by federal law it has to or not is not part of this discussion. (not that has thing 1 to do with anything)

As a (assumed) Kubota document says it is an Interim Tier IV engine and that is an update over the previous model then that is indeed a "different" engine.

PS
doing my best to hit 200 pages.
IF you are really Cherokee140 and if the sun came up this morning and if you don't want to take this outside, ... YOU CAN TAKE MY WORD FOR IT I GOT THAT EMAIL FROM KUBOTA AND COPIED IT UNCHANGED DIRECT TO THE FORUM. What kind of motivation would cause you to question that and my honesty in posting it ? Whatever it is has no place here.

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #198  
Almost there....now to read the replies....yes I am post padding.

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #199  
IF you are really Cherokee140 and if the sun came up this morning and if you don't want to take this outside, ... YOU CAN TAKE MY WORD FOR IT I GOT THAT EMAIL FROM KUBOTA AND COPIED IT UNCHANGED DIRECT TO THE FORUM. What kind of motivation would cause you to question that and my honesty in posting it ? Whatever it is has no place here.

Proof of source and chain of evidence is something I deal with on a daily basis, no personal attack was intended.

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #200  
Its mine....all mine.....ha ha ha ah ha ah ha....cough gag, puke.

So now we are thinking that the loader arms are not as strong because of some pallet fork thing with the quick attach....seems these machines keep getting more and more different.

I still want Double D stickers for my tractor, but I think the wife would object.....women have no fun.....but they can be fun to play with (tractors I mean...well....point for other threads).....

Made it to 200 bye folks.