Death by Chainsaw

/ Death by Chainsaw #11  
   / Death by Chainsaw #14  
   / Death by Chainsaw #15  
Most definitely.......

Is a double bitted axe an "assault axe"? Are chainsaw bars over 12 inches long "assault bars"?. Is filing down the rakers on a chain to make if more aggressive a felony conversion? OH, the questions..... But if it "saves just one life"....

/ Death by Chainsaw #16  
Is a double bitted axe an "assault axe"? Are chainsaw bars over 12 inches long "assault bars"?. Is filing down the rakers on a chain to make if more aggressive a felony conversion? OH, the questions..... But if it "saves just one life"....

What about kitchen knives longer that 6"?
When you go to Bed Bath & Beyond; soon, you will need to bring your "knife permit" to buy.

/ Death by Chainsaw #18  
Most definitely.......

They can have my chainsaw when they pry it from my cold dead hand.........btw........I am the guy under the big tree in the front yard.

/ Death by Chainsaw #19  
A few years back, an oral surgeon in Sydney was driving with his wife in the car. He drove into a laneway and parked with her door close to the wall so she couldn't open it. He took out a knife and slit her throat. He then proceeded to slit his own throat.

I once saw a photo of a guy who committed suicide by sawing himself in half on a bandsaw.

It's not good when the wiring in someone's brain goes a bit out of kilter.

/ Death by Chainsaw #20  
The guy used the blunt end of the ax... that's pure anger... beating someone to death... Yikes!

As for the chainsaw exploding... it didn't say if it was while he was cutting with it or not, did it? My initial guess would be he may have been refueling it while it was hot, and it blew up. Just a guess, though.