Tarheeler

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota l2800hst
So where do you find a decent one at-- Looked at a metal one at TSC @ 35$
The plastic enviro's look like junk - my 2cent

/ Decent fuel can/Jug #2  
   / Decent fuel can/Jug #3  
Look for one of the plastic green/tan military surplus cans. Those work great and are usually less money than any of the carb-compliant crap you have to buy now.

/ Decent fuel can/Jug #4  
I love the Jegs page. "Utility Jugs" which are not intended for gas, diesel or kerosene. Available in red,blue and yellow. HA! Awesome.

/ Decent fuel can/Jug #5  
until recently, I used the JEGS and had very good success with them. The way I used them was to hoist the jug onto the hood, next to the fuel tank filler (Kubota L4330) and then I used this barrel pump

Northern Industrial Barrel Hand Pump | Barrel + Hand Pumps | Northern Tool + Equipment

I cut it down to just fit into the JEGS and then it will siphon in 5 gallons or so quite nicely...so, one hefty lift and no pumping and no spills. When I cut the input pipe I cut it on a diagonal, which leaves a little in the JEGS (where the water/gunk is).

/ Decent fuel can/Jug #6  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So where do you find a decent one at-- Looked at a metal one at TSC @ 35$
The plastic enviro's look like junk - my 2cent
```````````````````````````````````
Canned the can thing a few years ago with this an never looked back.

/ Decent fuel can/Jug #9  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

```````````````````````````````````
Canned the can thing a few years ago with this an never looked back.

It was only a matter of time.......

/ Decent fuel can/Jug #10  
I use a MotoX fuel jug very heavy duty plastic with large fill hole and fill tube,
Holds 5 gal. can be purchased at any of your cycle dealerships for around 25-30 bucks in an assorted of colors, I have Green.. as in KX Green :D Have had it for at least 12 years and still as strong as the 1st day, looks like this --->
actually looking back at these they do not look as heavy duty as what can get 10/12 years ago.
mine has a 3/4 in tube ,

Last edited: