Deep Rock Hydra Drill

/ Deep Rock Hydra Drill #21  
Where is a good place to get more couplers and drill stem? I found out this weekend that there is a chance I could hit water at 20'. My parents house which is a little higher than our camp had a hand dug well when they moved there. Also there well is 140' but they hit water before that.

We have a small drill rig (auger, air rotary, down hole hammer) that we use for drilling holes to place explosives in. I buy all my parts from here. Manufacturing Hydraulic, Mechanical, Diamond, & Sonic Drill Rigs and Tooling Services | Mobile Drill International

/ Deep Rock Hydra Drill #22  
IMG_4757.jpgIMG_5636.jpg This one In Texas for 5 Grand

/ Deep Rock Hydra Drill #23  
Back in the 70's or early 80's I sent off for information on a drilling rig. It might have been a Deep Rock. If memory serves, they sent me a very thin record describing the machine. I remember the part about brazing carbide chips that PILOON described. Never bought one but, still think about them now and then.

/ Deep Rock Hydra Drill
I know this a older thread I started awhile ago. I still havent got around trying the Hydra Drill yet. But have been thinking of trying it again. I would like a well at our camp and my sister wants one at her camp also. I dont believe we need to go very deep for water at either location. I’m still looking for a manual and info on the older Deeprock Hydra drill. Mine has a 2 Cycle Tecumseh engine. Thanks

/ Deep Rock Hydra Drill #25  
I tried one 30-40 years ago and it drilled down fairly easily. Only problem is that we had no drilling mud to seal the sides of the hole to keep it from caving in.