Deer Camp Tractor?

/ Deer Camp Tractor? #21  
if you do look at mahindra i wouldnt go under the 42 hp, you probably need the 60hp. i got a 4500 2wd with fel around $16000. they do have a new model in 4wd its the 4530, its a 4500 4wd with a more open deck. you definitly want a full blown ag tractor for that muck though, or two tractors, one small and one big. i have noticed you can get real big used ag tractors pretty cheap, im talking 80 to 100 hp, then spend the real money on something fun with hst and so on.

/ Deer Camp Tractor? #22  
I looked at the Mahindraas and they are very nice tractors, not up some of the other brands you listed but still pretty nice and a good bargain too. I ended up looking at most of the brands and was not at all impressed with Kioti it cost as much as some of the big names, and when compared to Mahindra, the Mahindra was a better value. I ended up with a Rural King, which is not quite as nice as the Mahindras but is good and heavy and, in my case met my price requirements (low $$$ per HP and low $$$ per pound). I think you might want to look at something in the 50hp range, Mahindra has those.