Deere 3046R and 3039R specs now listed on Deere.com

/ Deere 3046R and 3039R specs now listed on Deere.com #1  

MechE1

Silver Member
Tractor
Ingersoll 448 with 42" tiller and 60" deck. John Deere 3046R, cab, T&T, H165 loader with 4and1, 60D Autoconnect, 72" boxblade, 59" snowblower
The Deere 3033R, 3046R and 3039R tractors now listed on Deere.com. I have not had time to pour over the specs yet.

Several pictures under the Features/Key Features tab. All specs are not in yet. As assumed, same engine class. I think the hood design has changed (other than cosmetic of course).

Last edited:
   / Deere 3046R and 3039R specs now listed on Deere.com
So, the differences/similarities that I see compared to the 3x20 series, (and specific to 3720/3046R as this is the model I will be purchasing):

Cosmetic: New hood look. Also, Paint is mostly green instead of green over black.

Mechanical:

Tier 4 stuff as previously talked about.

Higher hydraulic oil flow. The specifications do not say more flow on the “specifications” tab, but in the features hydraulic details it states up to 15.9gpm 10.2 implement, 5.7 steering. Maybe this was the same on 3x20 models.

Higher HP.

Front PTO option. This is new. I have never seen this before on this class of tractor from Deere. So I guess this means no more telescoping PTO shaft from the mid PTO.

Still have the non-turbo/turbo no intercooler/turbo intercooler models.

Cost: The base model 3046R was ~$2300 more than the 3720. But, just as I figured they would, they have bundled some options. It appears the cost will be the same or maybe slightly lower if ordering a lot of options. It’s difficult to tell as all the options are not yet available for pricing.

Loader: It appears to be a new loader. I cannot make out the model number on the loader but appears to begin with the “H” designation.

This is what I have noticed thus far. Please add any changes that you see.

/ Deere 3046R and 3039R specs now listed on Deere.com #3  
Looking at the "Build it", there is no loader option. Does this mean the loader is included in the base price?

I would highly doubt that. The cost in on par with the previous models without the FEL. I'm guessing that they have not added the FEL to the website yet. There are no choices listed for FEL options when selecting the tractor, like bucket, 3rd function hydrualics, etc. It appears to be a model "H165" which is not listed as far as I can see.

Saw first 3xxxR series at dealer today. It was a 3046R open. Did not have opportunity to kick the tires. Did not see any surprises.

It did have the H165 loader. It looked pretty solid.

Last edited: