Deere 4115 compact

/ Deere 4115 compact #2  
I have it's baby brother, the 4110. The 4115 has a 24 HP direct injected engine vs. the 20 HP NA in mine, plus a slightly longer wheelbase it's the same machine.

Good, solid machines.

/ Deere 4115 compact
I have it's baby brother, the 4110. The 4115 has a 24 HP direct injected engine vs. the 20 HP NA in mine, plus a slightly longer wheelbase it's the same machine.

Good, solid machines.

Kenny, thanks. How would you rate them for grass mowing? Is the "72" deck a good deck? Are they comfortable for long mowing missions?

/ Deere 4115 compact #4  
Anyone own one? Found a used one with 72" deck 750 hours. Price seems good. It's at a Deere dealer, so I can great a great financing package on it. .

I had a 4115 and I loved it! Wish I would have kept it.

/ Deere 4115 compact #5  
I looked hard for one but time got in the way and I settled for a 2210. Kinda wish I'd kept looking...

/ Deere 4115 compact #6  
Kenny, thanks. How would you rate them for grass mowing? Is the "72" deck a good deck? Are they comfortable for long mowing missions?

The 72 is a great deck, it will do well on flat area's. The seat is OK, could be better, but it could be a lot worse also. It will have no problem mowing in high gear either. Get the SN, and call a local dealer to get the service history.

/ Deere 4115 compact
UGH! Now the dealer is saying I can't add remotes to the rear because they were a "factory ordered option".

Is this true? How could it be possible that no remotes could be added after the tractor is built? :confused:

Is the "72" deck tough enough for light commercial?

/ Deere 4115 compact #8  
UGH! Now the dealer is saying I can't add remotes to the rear because they were a "factory ordered option".

Is this true? How could it be possible that no remotes could be added after the tractor is built? :confused:

Factory remotes no, but you can add them yourself by tapping into the Power Beyond line. I and many others have done it.

Is the "72" deck tough enough for light commercial?

Yes, absolutely.

/ Deere 4115 compact #10  
Thanks, Kenny.

Any idea (roughly) of cost to add remotes from PB circuit? Or loader valve for that matter?

OK, Just answered in the PM...tired of typing the same answer twice;)

About $500 aftermarket, plus you will have to fab all the mounting...probably 3x that for the OEM.