DEERE 425 W/LOADER

/ DEERE 425 W/LOADER #11  
I don't want to go green, orange or blue on this one. But just wanted to say don't do it. The 425 is not what you want if you are looking for a loader. The 4100 or comparable model in the other colors would be a much better bet. Let us know what you would like to do with it so we can make sure we size it right. The $ when the dust settles will be minimal. 4WD with the loader always I use it more than I would have thought.

/ DEERE 425 W/LOADER #12  
Hello Gentlemen,
With your help, I bought the Bx1800 w/Loader. So far with
the light stone and landscaping chores it has worked out
well. In the spring I will be doing heavier earth moving.
It appears we will be moving snow shortly. I will keep you
updated on my progress. Thanks again for you help.
Mr. Green to Orange Gkibit Me.

/ DEERE 425 W/LOADER #13  
GKIBIT,
Congratulation on your new BX1800. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
I was wondering what the max your FEL can lift? I guess with the ground frozen your also at a stand still,/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif and waiting for the snow to arrive to get some more tractor time. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Hope its a darn lot warmer up there than it is down here.

Stay safe and warm.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ DEERE 425 W/LOADER #14  
Congratulations on the new Kubota. You'll like your little Orange helper a lot. I bet you find jobs to do that you never knew were there.

Where do you live that snow is on the way (OK, a few days ago). Here in Michigan all of the Kubotas, Deeres, and Blue Machines have been working hard moving the white stuff.

Bob Pence

/ DEERE 425 W/LOADER #15  
Hello Y'All,
Up here I only scraped some light snow off the drive so far.
My loam pile thawed for a couple of days, got to spead some
and sow seeds with hay cover. Not too bad for December.
The FEL shud lift 460#, no problem with a full load of wet loam. Tractors working great.
Gkibit, Maine