Deere 4310 or Kubota L3130 ?

/ Deere 4310 or Kubota L3130 ? #11  
Mike:

I have to get my probably unwanted comnments in here. Besides, I like RaT.

One thing about a Kubota......When it starts to rust, the red blends in with the orange real well. The red looks real bad on the green.

When the JD starts to rust, I'd not worry about the yellow seat. By then, Momma will have made a new cover for it or you will be sitting on an old towel!!!

/ Deere 4310 or Kubota L3130 ? #12  
Well, I tried to be quiet. And I know we're funnin...

Aroubd here, farmers don't look for their Kubotas, cause they drive Blue Green and Red(MF). I guess most of it is old,cause those orange are nice enough...

Deere's RUST? I guess you haven't punched one like mine... Rust is one thing I am NOT going to worry about.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hope yer AC keeps up with the fine fall weather we're havin, 5030!!! Actually, please be careful, with yer improvements, it could be dangerous if you turn it on...

/ Deere 4310 or Kubota L3130 ? #13  
Mike:

Basically, I'm done with the tractor for the year other than using the FEL to take the garbage cans to the road. When it starts snowing, I'll mount the blower. I promise not to use the air conditioner, just the heater!!!

/ Deere 4310 or Kubota L3130 ? #14  
Oh rub it in, now you have a heater and cab to keep you toasty warm. I wish I could funnel a little of my engine heat my way on those cold Northern California days when it's 50 degrees out and especially those days when the grass gets frosty. Oh, it gets cold out there. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Rat...