Buying Advice Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota

/ Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota #21  
Spent the weekend shopping and I just pulled the trigger on a new JD 2520 today :D. All the tractors I looked at were nice and probably would have worked just fine but I just liked the Deere a little better. Also I have dealt with the Deere dealer on my 40 year old lawn tractor and they have been great.

I eliminated the Kubota for 2 reasons. One I really wanted a 3 pt. with position control vs. the 1/4 inch valve. I will doing several bigger jobs with a blade and I liked the control I had on the implement better. Also the Kubota is 90 miles round trip away from me vs. 10 for the Deere.

I eliminated the New-Holland because the New Holland dealer is also the Mahindra dealer and they were really trying to steer me away from blue and into red. The had very few New Holland's to look at.

The Mahindra looked like a nice tractor but I just liked the overall feel of the Deere better and after haggling a little, factoring in the rebates and financing the price was really pretty close.

Should have the tractor delivered before the end of the week.

Congratulations on your purchase. Post some pics when you get it home. Ken Sweet

/ Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota #22  
Congratulations on your new tractor, I will never buy another tractor without position control if I can help it.

/ Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota #23  
Artesia Aggie,
Great to hear you are getting your tractor so soon, I need to borrow it to try it out about the first of June.:laughing:

Hope Jonathan helped you out.

/ Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota
Thanks Steve. I actually stayed in Artesia at the dealer here. I went to their green days event a couple of weekends ago and got a chance to play, er evaluate, several models. The sales staff was super.

/ Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota #25  
Congrats.

You're gonna like that color green. Nice rig.:thumbsup:

Enjoy and play safe.

Post a picture or 2 for all of us to see.!!

/ Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota #26  
It sounds like you made the right choice. Chosing one was the hard part, now you can have fun on it.

/ Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota #27  
Congrats! :thumbsup:

/ Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota
I will post some pictures as soon as I get delivery or as soon as my wife pries me off long enough to take some!:D