Buying Advice Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota

/ Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota #11  
I agree with Mountainviewranch. I tried several Kubotas and really didn't like the feel of the one I went to buy and got a different model Kubota.

I have different brands, but so far like Kubota better, not that they are better tractors, they just fit me and my needs better.

Any of the tractors you mentioned will provide many years of good service. If there was a "best" tractor don't imagine the others would still be in business.

/ Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota
Thanks for the input. I am planning on looking at the Mahindra's and Kubota's this weekend. :D

I have had some experience with two of the dealers in this area on smaller equipment. I agree having a good dealer is a very important consideration.

/ Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota #13  
Artesia Aggie,
As you may have guessed you are the closest poster to date to my locations (Hondo and Ruidoso). You might talk to Jonathan Dudley at the Deere dealer. This is where I buy most of my Deere stuff with good results. including the 4520.

Steve

Thansk, Is that at the Roswell or Artesia location? They are owned by the same folks. Not sure which one you use.

/ Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota #15  
I have sat in all of these tractors recently. As of today the Bobcat CT335 HST is leading the pac for value or options per dollar. The Deere 3032E is next because of price and parts availability and the Mahinidra 3316 HST is last. I like the feel of this tractor the best and the 5 year warranty is nice. The Mahindra dealers are few and far between and this may knock them out of the runing. Of course the Bobcat is a Kioti with upgrades, the Deere has a Yanmar engine and the Mahindra is really a Mitsubishi tractor. All are priced between 16 and 18K in my area of Ohio. I am not really sure what I will do at this point.

/ Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota #16  
I have sat in all of these tractors recently. As of today the Bobcat CT335 HST is leading the pac for value or options per dollar. The Deere 3032E is next because of price and parts availability and the Mahinidra 3316 HST is last. I like the feel of this tractor the best and the 5 year warranty is nice. The Mahindra dealers are few and far between and this may knock them out of the runing. Of course the Bobcat is a Kioti with upgrades, the Deere has a Yanmar engine and the Mahindra is really a Mitsubishi tractor. All are priced between 16 and 18K in my area of Ohio. I am not really sure what I will do at this point.

For some like me, a good local dealership is really important. In my area the only good ones are Kubota and John Deere, so I stick with those brands. I can generally service my equipment, but mechanical stuff goes to a dealer. On some this is a rare occasion, but on older machines it is not so uncommon, I have two down right now.

/ Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota #17  
Steve

Thansk, Is that at the Roswell or Artesia location? They are owned by the same folks. Not sure which one you use.

Jonathan is the manager for the Roswell store, but these two stores work together for the most part. The Artesia store is larger but farther away for me. Best to call to set a time to meet with him, the store number is 575 623 8320. Feel free to mention my name Steve Jenkins.

/ Deere, Mahindra, New Holland or Kubota #19  
I bought my Mahindra Because of dealer location and financing. I think I lucked out with all 3. I'm sure other brands may be just as good but can't imagine them being better. Aaron

Spent the weekend shopping and I just pulled the trigger on a new JD 2520 today :D. All the tractors I looked at were nice and probably would have worked just fine but I just liked the Deere a little better. Also I have dealt with the Deere dealer on my 40 year old lawn tractor and they have been great.

I eliminated the Kubota for 2 reasons. One I really wanted a 3 pt. with position control vs. the 1/4 inch valve. I will doing several bigger jobs with a blade and I liked the control I had on the implement better. Also the Kubota is 90 miles round trip away from me vs. 10 for the Deere.

I eliminated the New-Holland because the New Holland dealer is also the Mahindra dealer and they were really trying to steer me away from blue and into red. The had very few New Holland's to look at.

The Mahindra looked like a nice tractor but I just liked the overall feel of the Deere better and after haggling a little, factoring in the rebates and financing the price was really pretty close.

Should have the tractor delivered before the end of the week.