DEHL 2500 skidsteer

/ DEHL 2500 skidsteer #1  

Tony Tong

Tractor
John Deere, Dehl,ford
my skidsteer wont go. Started getting slower relieved by filter change now filter change makes no difference.I found the owner has been useing aw hyd fluid and transmittion oil type a of f or equiv. is spoected for hydrostatic drive axial pump drivrs. My question is if I flush system and use proper fluid will i be able to fix prolblem or should i be looking at some other prolblen thi wheels are turning with no load (jac ked up). and what controls flow control aLSO the system shares fluid with the loader will it be ok and is the hydrosatatic drive act seperately (no use of controal spool valve) does the relief valve protect both drive and bucket or is there a relief valve dedicated to the drives oh yea is there a suction strAINER IN THE Tank.
So i flushed and refiled the systen new filter too, Still no move. does anyone know these machiens there are two valves one on each pump thet cross over to the oppisite side some kind of flow control valves they haV a adjustable screw in the end. I an suspect they may have failed I nam gonna remove the pumps next aqnyone with a repair manual Help.................

Last edited: